Could Your Pain Medication
Be Putting You At Risk?
Pain is the number one reason Americans access the Healthcare System today. 1
Many people believe their only option for pain relief is found in the form of potentially harmful NSAID's such as Iburprofen, Tylenol, Aleve, Celebrex, and Advil (to name a few).
The sad truth is that the most commonly used treatment methods may actually do you more harm than good. 12
Just some of the common side effects of traditional over the counter pain medications and Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDS) include:
Liver & Kidney
What’s more, they may mask the pain,
but they fail to get to the root cause!
So whenever you stop taking them, you end up
back right where you started: frustrated and still hurting.
What if there was a natural remedy that
addressed the root cause of your pain?
A remedy that could help you get back to being you?
Enter PuraTHRIVE™ Liposomal
A Unique Blend of Curcumin,
DHA & Ginger Extract
- A unique blend of powerful natural compounds that can help quell pain and inflammation
- Breakthrough solution in Curcumin delivery: Patented Micelle Liposomal Technology offers 185x absorption
All-Natural Ingredients That Deal With The Root Cause of Pain
(Without The Adverse Side Effects)
PuraTHRIVE™ Liposomal Curcumin Gold contains a unique blend of powerful anti-inflammatory compounds that can help quell pain and inflammation just as effectively as NSAIDs, but without the potential health risks.13
A highly bioavailable supplement that can help keep chronic inflammation at bay, support healthy joint function and promote all around wellness & longevity.
Free Your Joints With Three Powerful Active Ingredients
Carefully Formulated to Help You Thrive
Inflammation: The Root of All Disease
Inflammation is a natural bodily process. Without it, you would be unable to fight off infections or recover from injuries.
But you can get too much of a good thing.
While low level, acute inflammation is beneficial, chronic inflammation over a long time period is potentially devastating.
It’s linked to just about every chronic disease and degenerative condition known to man, including: 19
PuraTHRIVE™ Liposomal Curcumin Gold
Puts The Inflammatory Response On Hold
Here’s how it works:
A molecule called NF-kB acts as the master switch for inflammation, activating over 400 pro-inflammatory genes in the body. 20
It just so happens that two of the most effective compounds for switching off NF-kB are ginger and curcumin. 21
Unlike many other conventional treatment options, this powerful duo gets to the root cause of the issue, helping to dampen the inflammatory response and freeing you from nagging pains.
Curcumin may be one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory compounds known to man, but it does have one flaw...
HARDLY ANY OF IT GETS ABSORBED!
Turmeric is VERY difficult for our bodies to absorb.
The truth is that most turmeric users are getting only 3-4% of the healing benefits of this powerful spice.
That means you never get to experience the FULL benefits. 22
Until recently, this problem was a difficult one to overcome (unless you were willing to eat a massive quantity of raw turmeric root cooked in healthy fat).
Luckily, there's now a better way to ensure you're receiving all the benefits that turmeric has to offer.
Unparalleled Absorption Via Our Patented Delivery Process:
- Firstly, we use Micelles to encapsulate the curcumin compounds and allow them to dissolve easily into clear liquids. The effect is much higher bio-availability and better uptake in the body.
- Finally, we wrap the active ingredients in micelle liposomes, healthy fat phospholipids that protect the compounds and allow them to safely pass through the digestive system and be properly absorbed into the cells that need them most.
Light years ahead of fish oil for Omega-3's
Most people believe fish oil is the best source of omega-3 fatty acids. WRONG!
The Problem with Fish Oil
If you’ve ever taken fish oil capsules, then you’re probably aware of the #1 complaint people have about them: they repeat on you.
That’s right, fish oil capsules nearly always cause fish oil burps. One of the reasons this happens is this: fish oil capsules are frequently rancid.
Another concern is many of the fish oils on the market are contaminated with relatively large amounts of mercury and toxic chemicals.
Purathrive Curcumin Gold is three generations ahead of typical fish oil omega-3 supplements.
The answer starts with its unique source of DHA, the most potent and vital fatty acid found in omega-3s.
DHA is called the “universal healing nutrient” because every one of your cells has built-in receptors that absorb it and it helps with Improved Heart Health, Enhanced Cognition and Reduced Inflammation. 14, 15
The good news?
In Curcumin Gold, we use a vegetarian, algae-based version of DHA, carefully crafted using a solvent free, enzymatic extraction process.
- A pure source of Omega-3 DHA cultivated with strict controls
- Extremely low levels of contaminants found in other omega-3 sources
- Cutting edge purification ensures undetectable taste or odor
- Non-GMO and free from allergens
- 100% vegetarian friendly
As opposed to being hard to stomach like typical omega-3 products, it picks up the flavor of the surrounding ingredients (in this case our subtle, refreshing ginger oil).
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic Glycerin, *Liposomal Proprietary Blend (Non-GMO Sunflower Oil with Phosphatidylcholine), Purified Water, Curcumin (Organic Turmeric Extract), Algal oil Vegetarian DHA (Standardized to DHA Omega 3), Citrus oil (Natural Flavor) and Ginger oil, Beta Carotene (natural color), Vitamin E, Potassium Bicarbonate, Less than 1.5% Sucrose, Oleic Acid, and Citric Acid.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: GMO, MSG, gluten, dairy, wheat, soy, yeast, lactose or milk.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE.
Free Your Joints and Reclaim Your Vitality
Get a single bottle, or take advantage of our multi-buy discounts!
- NIH Fact Sheets - Pain Management. 2017 https://report.nih.gov/nihfactsheets/ViewFactSheet.aspx?csid=57
- Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor S, editors, Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition, (Boca Raton FL): CRC Press/Taylor & Francis; 2011, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92752/
- Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor, Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition.
- Belcaro G, Cesarone MR, Dugall M, Pellegrini L, Ledda A, Grossi MG, Togni S, Appendino G. Efficacy and safety of Meriva (R), a curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex, during extended administration in osteoarthritis patients. Altern Med Rev. 2010 Dec 1;15(4):337-44. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Stefano_Togni/publication/49717360_Efficacy_and_safety_of_MerivaR_a_curcumin-phosphatidylcholine_complex_during_extended_administration_in_osteoarthritis_patients/links/02e7e5336625193bed000000/Efficacy-and-safety-of-MerivaR-a-curcumin-phosphatidylcholine-complex-during-extended-administration-in-osteoarthritis-patients.pdf
- Belcaro G, Cesarone MR, Dugall M, Pellegrini L, Ledda A, Grossi MG, Togni S, Appendino G. Product-evaluation registry of Meriva®, curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex, for the complementary management of osteoarthritis.PanMinerva Med. 2010;52 (Suppl. 1 to No. 1):55-62. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20657536
- Um MY, Hwang KH, Choi WH, Ahn J, Jung CH, Ha TY. Curcumin attenuates adhesion molecules and matrix metalloproteinase expression in hypercholesterolemic rabbits. Nutrition Research. 2014 Oct 31;34(10):886-93. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0271531714001717
- Shrikant Mishra and Kalpana Palanivelu, The Effect of Turmeric on Alzheimer's disease: An overview. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology. 2008. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781139/
- Thring TS, Hili P, Naughton DP. Anti-collagenase, anti-elastase and anti-oxidant activities of extracts from 21 plants. BMC complementary and alternative medicine. 2009 Aug 4;9(1):27. https://bmccomplementalternmed.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1472-6882-9-27
- Bundy R, Walker AF, Middleton RW, Booth J. Turmeric extract may improve irritable bowel syndrome symptomology in otherwise healthy adults: a pilot study. Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine. 2004 Dec 1;10(6):1015-8. http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/acm.2004.10.1015
- Xiao Z, Zhang A, Lin J, Zheng Z, Shi X, Di W, et al. (2014) Telomerase: A Target for Therapeutic Effects of Curcumin and a Curcumin Derivative in Aβ1‐42 Insult In Vitro. PLoS ONE 9(7). http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0101251
- Akazawa N, et al. Curcumin ingestion and exercise training improve vascular endothelial function in postmenopausal women. Nutr Res. 2012 Oct ;32(10):795‐9. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0271531712001844
- The National Health Service. NSAIDs: Side effects of NSAIDs. 2017. http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Anti-inflammatories-non-steroidal/Pages/Introduction.aspx
- Ozgoli G, Goli M, Moattar F. Comparison of effects of ginger, mefenamic acid, and ibuprofen on pain in women with primary dysmenorrhea. The Journal of alternative and complementary medicine. 2009 Feb 1;15(2):129-32. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19216660
- Knott L, Avery NC, Hollander AP, Tarlton JF. Regulation of osteoarthritis by omega-3 (n-3) polyunsaturated fatty acids in a naturally occurring model of disease. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 2011 Sep 30;19(9):1150-7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21723952
- Simopoulos AP. Omega-3 fatty acids in health and disease and in growth and development. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 1991 Sep 1;54(3):438-63. http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/54/3/438.short
- Altman RD, Marcussen KC. Effects of a ginger extract on knee pain in patients with osteoarthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism. 2001 Nov 1;44(11):2531-8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11710709
- Bode AM, Dong Z. The amazing and mighty ginger. Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2011 Mar 28. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92775/
- Mozaffari-Khosravi H, Talaei B, Jalali BA, Najarzadeh A, Mozayan MR. The effect of ginger powder supplementation on insulin resistance and glycemic indices in patients with type 2 diabetes: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Complementary therapies in medicine. 2014 Feb 28;22(1):9-16. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0965229914000028
- Rahman K. Studies on free radicals, antioxidants, and co-factors. Clinical interventions in aging. 2007 Jun;2(2):219. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2684512/
- Tak PP, Firestein GS. NF-κB: a key role in inflammatory diseases. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2001 Jan 1;107(1):7-11. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC198552/
- Novus Biologicals. Curcumin nbp2-26243. 2017. https://www.novusbio.com/products/curcumin_nbp2-26243
- Bharat, B.A., et al. "Curcumin--Biological and Medicinal Properties," Turmeric: The genus Curcuma; Medicinal and aromatic plants--industrial profiles, edited by Ravindran, P.N., et al. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2007.
- Prasad S, Tyagi AK, Aggarwal BB. Recent developments in delivery, bioavailability, absorption and metabolism of curcumin: the golden pigment from golden spice. Cancer research and treatment: official journal of Korean Cancer Association. 2014 Jan 15;46(1):2-18. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3918523/
- Schiborr C, Kocher A, Behnam D, Jamdasek J, Toelstede S, Frank J. The oral bioavailability of curcumin from micronized powder and liquid micelles is significantly increased in healthy humans and differs between sexes. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2014 Mar; 58(3):647 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24402825
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=The+oral+bioavailability+of+curcumin+from+micronized+powder +and+liquid+micelles+is+significantly+increased+in+healthy+humans+and+differs+between+sexes