Stir-fries are great! They’re delicious, filling, and loaded with nutritious foods! Plus, each time you make it you can change up the sauce, veggies, and protein for some variety.
If you’re looking for a new sauce for your stir-fry, here’s one you can try. It’s quick, easy, and super tasty!
Here’s what you’ll need:
– 1/3 cup water
– 1/3 cup tamari (can sub with soy sauce)
– 1/4 cup maple syrup
– 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil (can sub with a different oil)
– 1 clove garlic
– 1 small thumb ginger
– 1 1/2 teaspoons arrowroot starch (can sub with 1 tablespoon flour)
– 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds (can sub with 1 teaspoon tahini)
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
– Add all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth!
– Add the sauce to your frying pan, leaving a bit aside to add when plating.
Spice things up…
If you want something extra to add to your stir-fry dish (or your bowl, salad, smoothie, etc.) we have the perfect thing!
Turmeric is an amazing root that can help your body manage inflammation, neutralize free radicals, boost brain health, and more!
But turmeric can be difficult for the body to absorb. Which is why PuraTHRIVE® has created a tasty, easy-to-take turmeric that is designed with absorption in mind! Our micelle liposomal formula allows for enhanced absorption of the turmeric, allowing you to get the most out of every drop.
Drizzling a bit of our turmeric onto your dishes is a great and simple way for you to get a boost of nutrients!